The newly renovated rustic studio suites with magical views, furnished using only selected materials, offer a cozy relaxation in the middle of Slovenian Alps. The suites are decorated with beautiful pictures of medicinal alpine flowers, painted by a renowned painter and writer, and represent the flowers that were used for inspiration for naming the suites. You are greeted with a sumptuous tea blend from carefully picked alpine herbs.
The suites are located on the first floor and have a fully equipped kitchen, a small bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and towels. After a long day of fun winter activities you can rest in a rustic and comfortable king-sized bed. In addition to the dining area with a flat-screen TV, some suites have a comfortable two-seater, which can be used as an extra bed.
Enjoy your stay in one of our minimalistic and homely suites.
You are also welcome to stay in one of our spacious rooms, exquisitely decorated with solid wood furniture, stained in natural oils. The rooms come with a carefully crafted wooden chest painting a story with their inventive imagery. In the morning, our restaurant will welcome you at breakfast with a roaring fire from the bread oven and a scrumptious breakfast buffet with locally sourced food.
- 20% discount on wellness and spa tickets at the Snovik spa,
- 10 % discount on tickets for the Lončar Museum – old farm tools,
- 15% discount on Tibetan as well as face and back reflexology at Studio Divine,
10% discount when visiting the Lončar Museum of Old Peasant Tools
- small pets – by arrangement: 15 € / night
- final cleaning 30€ / room or suite
- baby’s cot 10 € / day
- Tourist tax 2 € / day / adult and 1 € / day / child
Links to more information:
- price lists, cable car operation: www.rtc.krvavec.si
- ski rental and classes: www.jecom.si
- events and sights: www.tourism-cerklje.si
- spa www.terme-snovik.si
- Guests arriving between 14:00 and 18:00 and leaving before 10:00 have the option to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange free luggage transport to the guesthouse (from the parking area next to the guesthouse or the upper gondola station) or have the gate opened for them by contacting us via telephone: +386 41 647 545. To ensure proper organization, we ask the guests to let us know of their time of arrival at least a day earlier (also due to snow conditions on the road).
- free children’s playground: 50 m
- two-seater chairlift for Kriška planina: 50 m
- Restaurant, bar: 0 m
- Sunny terrace: 0 m
- Ski slope: 0 m
- Cross-country skiing: 50 m
- The upper gondola station: 1 km
- The lower gondola station: 13 km
- Unsecured parking: 50 m
- Garage (extra charge) and the lower gondola station (by arrangement): 13 km
- Grocery store: 15 km
- Kranj: 26 km
- Ljubljana: 40 km
- Airport: 19 km
- Bled: 50 km
- Snovik Spa: 32 km
- ATM – Cerklje: 15 km
CEDAR BARREL WITH HERBAL STEAM or THE FAMOUS RUSSIAN “FITOBOČKA”
Enjoying a sauna in the cedar barrel dilates blood vessels, improves blood circulation to the skin, muscles, joints and internal organs, stimulates metabolism at the cellular level and increases oxygen utilization and carbon dioxide secretion. The sauna increases the activity of the heart, lungs, endocrine glands and sebaceous glands as well as detoxifies the body, which is therefore able to cleanse itself of toxins. Among other benefits, there is also a stabilized metabolism, cleansed and softened skin and weight reduction as well as an improved immune system and increased endorphine secretion (the happiness hormone), leading to overall well-being.
Using the cedar barrel with herbal steam is recommended in case of:
- stress, chronic fatigue, muscle tension and joint pain;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal and peripheral nervous system;
- cardiovascular disease and post-infarction as well as post-stroke conditions (at least 6 months after the episode);
- kidney and urinary tract diseases and chronic reproductive tract disease;
- respiratory diseases;
- dermatological conditions;
- various inflammations;
- reduced immunity or weakened immune system;
- hormonal imbalance (regulates the functioning of the thyroid and pancreas, adrenal and genital glands);
- high blood sugar and cholesterol;
- overweight and cellulite.
The use of sauna is not recommended in the presence of malignant and benign tumors, tuberculosis, liver cirrhosis, deep vein thrombophlebitis, acute inflammatory diseases, atrial fibrillation, acute cardiovascular disease, severe atherosclerosis, hypertension, pregnancy and bleeding.
USING THE CEDAR BARREL SAUNAS
Time: 15 minutes
Temperature: 42 °C–45 °C
Price: 30 €
Reservations at the bar
EkoTurizemViženčar is welcoming guests in groups in the summer time as well: please make a reservtion for your group via phone (+386 (0)41 647 545) or e-mail ( email@example.com). As we want to offer our guests only home-made and organic food of the highest quality, we want to prepare and produce it ourselves, as this is the only way to ensure our guests receive only the best.
Vegetables are grown on our farm, deer and goats graze on nearby pastures at 1000 m above sea level, cattle and sheep graze on the pastures of Krvavec, herbs are harvested in our own herb garden as well as surrounding organically cultivated areas.
In the summer, our cows are milked in the pastures at 1500 m above sea level, where the milk is also processed into various products that are then used in our restaurant, the vegetables are grown in our eco garden, while our closest family makes juices, herbal liqueurs, jams and salads.
We also cook for groups, various anniversaries, hiking groups, mountain bikers, diabetics ... We cater to every need and diet.
We also offer individual counseling on herbalism and healthy eating, organize herbal workshops and herbal tea tastings, bioenergetic massages with Reiki masters, counseling on raising and teaching children by our Divine Business Certified Coach, have conference rooms (from April through June and from October through December - by arrangement) and a picnic space for rent as well as the option of sleeping in the hayloft with an alpine breakfast.
In the summer, our guests can enjoy various discounts on tickets for the adrenaline park, museum visits, bike path permits, equipment and bicycle rentals, food and drink in our restaurant, different massages and individual counseling.